Monday, January 3, 2011

Its time to stop the excuses

For years each of us has dreamed of doing something special.  We've been told all our lives that we are unique, talented, and that it was up to us to reach that potential.  We each have an individual and unique gift that will take us to the top....and most of us do absolutely nothing with it.  We dream of being superior in our gift but do NOTHING to actually get there.  We don't nourish it.  We don't cherish it.  We don't practice with it...we don't hone our abilities.

This blog represents the end of my excuses for not honing my talent.  I want to be a writer.  I want to transport people to fantastic places they've never been or may not even exist and provide a measure of escapism that fantastic storytellers did for me when I was growing up.  In the coming months, hopefully years, I will share some of the ideas that tend to float through my head and see if it makes sense on paper.  Please feel free to leave comments either praising or ripping my work.  Criticism only makes you better and compliments let you know you're on the right track.  I also my stray once in a while and post my thoughts on a topic that I truly feel passionate about, politics, human interest, or relationships or whatever....so please enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment